Today, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and in fact, all social media platforms are cluttered with posts and images that are continuously vying for our attention. What stands out among all of them is a single unifying factor- our profile picture.
This one image is everywhere we post and is consistently the same. Why shouldn’t we use this to advertise in the best way possible? It can be done in the simplest way possible- by adding a frame!
There already exist features on Facebook that allow you to do just that. All you have to do is-
- Design a frame that showcases your message without disturbing the profile picture.
- Access Frame Studio by clicking here.
- Under Create a Frame for, choose Profile Picture
- Upload your design, after adjusting its size and click Next.
- Create a name, Choose Location availability and schedule, click Next
- In the top right corner, select the Profile or Page you want to publish your profile frame.
- Click Publish.
Now, you finally find your created frame by searching it by name. Now, add it to your profile picture and adjust it accordingly. Encourage everyone you know to add it too and watch as a simple frame makes your presence grow by leaps and bounds.